You have a right of retraction for a period of 14 days upon receipt of your order.
You can use the downloadable retraction form here: Retraction form.
Article relating to the right of retraction extracted from the general conditions of sale of Kiade Maquettes:
– In accordance with Articles L.121-21 and following of the Consumer Code, the customer has a period of 14 days from the receipt of the last Product ordered on the site to exercise his right of retraction from Kiade Maquettes without having to give reasons or pay a penalty.
– To exercise the right of retraction of the order, the customer must notify its decision to retract by means of a declaration without ambiguity, without justifying reasons. The customer can communicate his decision of retraction to Kiade Maquettes by any means, in particular by sending it by mail to Kiade Maquettes – PA La Lande St Martin, 120 Georges Charpak street, 44115 Haute, Goulaine, FRANCE or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The customer has at his disposal on the site a withdrawal form, to complete. The form can be found at the following address Retractation Form.
In case of notification to Kiade Maquettes by the customer of his decision to retract, regardless of the means used, Kiade Maquettes will send him without delay an acknowledgment of receipt of the retraction on a durable medium (in particular by e-mail).
– The customer must return the product (s) in the same condition as that in which he received them, and with all the packaging elements, accessories and notices (even if the product (s) has or have been unpacked), as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days from the notification of the decision of retractation of the present contract, with the following address: Kiade Maquettes – PA La Lande St Martin , 120 rue Georges Charpak, 44115 Haute, Goulaine, FRANCE. The customer bears the cost of returning the product or products.
– The customer is invited to indicate the reason for return / retraction, in order to help Kiade Maquettes to improve its service.
In the event of retraction of the customer, the refund of products and delivery costs which have been the subject of the right of retraction is made by Kiade Maquettes by the same means of payment as that used for the initial transaction, unless the customer agrees expressly in a different way. In any case, this refund will not cause any costs for the customer. The refund is made as soon as possible, and no later than 14 days from the day Kiade Maquettes is informed of the customer’s decision to cancel the order.
– In accordance with Article L.121-21-3 of the Consumer Code, the customer is informed that his liability is incurred with respect to Kiade Maquettes only for a depreciation of the property (s), sent back following the exercise of his right of retraction, resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of that or those goods.
Access the complete terms and conditions.